Monday, February 13, 2017

RE: Engredea 2017 Attendees List

 

 

Hi,

 

I hope you’re doing well.

 

I was wondering if you had a chance to review my previous email that I sent to you.

 

Kindly let me know your thoughts on the same

 

Best Regards,

Angela Jeo

 

From: Angela Jeo [mailto:angela.jeo@bizbusinesstech.com]
Sent: 09 February 2017 11:44
To: 'maxblogmax.madani@blogger.com'
Subject: Engredea 2017 Attendees List

 

Hi,

 

  Would you interested in Engredea 2017 Attendees Database.? which includes complete contact details and verified email addresses Up-to-date,

 

Decision makers :

 

·         Food and Beverage Industry Professionals

·         Beauty Industry, Product Developers

·         R&D Managers & Directors

·         Innovation Directors

·         Brand Managers & Marketers

·         Scientists

·         Manufacturing Industry Professionals

 

If you are interested Please let me know and I will get back with counts and pricing.

 

Awaiting for your response.

 

 

Regards,

Angela Jeo

Marketing Analyst

 

 

Note: If you do not want to receive further mails kindly reply with "Leave Out" in subject line.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment